Ban this dangerous chemical!!

It has come to my attention that a very dangerous chemical is commonly found around the globe, and is readily available even to small children. The governments of the world are doing virtually NOTHING to control it or protect you from it. They are either unaware of the danger, or they just don't care.


It's called dihydrogen monoxide. Here's what you should know about it.


Dihydrogen Monoxide:

- is also called "hydroxyl acid" and is a major component of acid rain

- contributes to the greenhouse effect

- may cause severe burns

- is fatal if inhaled

- contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape

- accelerates corrosion and rusting of most metals

- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes

- has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients


Despite the dangers, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

- as an industrial solvent and coolant

- in nuclear power plants

- in the production of styrofoam

- as a fire retardant

- in many forms of cruel animal research

- in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

- as an additive in certain "junk foods" and other food products. 


If you agree that this dangerous chemical should be banned, or at the very least strictly controlled, go to this website where you will find a link to the petition for a ban:



Uploaded 02/08/2010
  • 0 Favorites
  • Stumble
  • Pin It