There are a select few movies I can watch over and over again. I don't know that they are necessarily GOOD flicks but they resonate with me. I could list them and bore you to tears but I thought I'd do something a bit different. (and bore you to watery eyes)
I'm going to write a line or two of dialogue from each and see if the snippets are as recognizable to you as they are to me. I might have a word or two wrong and if I do, feel free to spank me. I will list them easiest to hardest. (in my opinion)
I normally don't like, or write, blogs like this but some of these lines have been going through my head for a few days. I don't know why. I guess I could be hearing WORSE voices...
1) You've got red on you.
2) Now...here's the situation. Normally both your asses would be as dead as fuckin' fried chicken but you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period...
3) We heard some bangin' around. For all we knew it could have been those things up here.
-That girl was screaming. Surely you know what a girl screaming sounds like.
4) You know that fat chick that works at Dairy Queen? We were going out tonight... I was gonna' tap that shit for sure!
5) What did you do THAT for?
-For being a bastard with no manners and not a dook of an idea how to comport yourself publicwise...
6) Not a thing, Doc. I'm a goddam marvel of modern science.
7) Do you know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking GUN, FUCKER! You receive a love letter from me and you're fucked forever.
8) Don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cuz then they' gonna' get real busy killin' and maimin' to PROVE to you that they are.
9) It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna' have.
10) We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things; they're man-made. Little damn things, smaller than my fist.