I'm a connoisseur of expensive and refined drinks. It doesn't mean I'm that much into alcohol. I don't like getting drunk - 3 drinks to get me into a great mood is enough and I like to know what's going on around me, in case there's a pervert around. You never know, and sometimes even a friend can surprise you with his behavior. It's wise to drink with caution and moderation.
5. Gin and Tonic - This is an excellent mixture. It's amazing how these two liquids compensate each other's flavors.
4. Vodka with Coke - the classic. By "coke" I mean the soda, not cocaine. Best stay far away from drugs other than the safe ones like E. I like to add Pepsi because it's much tastier than Coca Cola.
3. Curacao - I like how this drink is blue in color. It looks and tastes great.
2. Pinacolada - The taste of coconut and pineapple. Yum.
1. Strawberry Liquor - This one's great. It has a tinge of lime in it and it tastes a bit like sherbet. This is one of the tastiest drinks ever made.