Let me see if I can get this straight...
- If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic, and different"?
- Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.
- If your name is Barack, you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
- Name your kids Willow, Trig, and Track, you're a maverick.
- Graduate from Harvard Law School you are unstable.
- Attend five different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.
- If you spend three years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of Hardvard Law Review, create a voter registration drve that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend eight years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human services committee, spend four years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring or co-sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.
- If your total resume is: local weather girl, four years on the city council and six years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the govenor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's secod highest ranking executive.
- If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years, while raising two beautiful daughters, all within Protestant Chrches, you're not a real Christian.
- If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a Christian.
- If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, uncluding the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
- If, while govenor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.
- If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.
- If our husband is nicknamed "First Dude". with atleast one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a memeber of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
Well that clears it up.