I Found a video that was on a site much like ebaumsworld and uploaded it. I am not a resident of the United States and no copy rights were metioned on the video. It was home made also. I did removed the video for ebaums sake but this is what they wrote.
Sent:December 03, 2009 05:15 pm
Subject: copyright infringement
To Whom It May Concern,I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in Â§ 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law. I wish to report an instance of what I feel in good faith is an instance or Copyright Infringement. The infringing material appears on the Service for which you are the designated agent.You are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office as the Designated Service Provider Agent to receive notifications of alleged Copyright infringement with respect to users of the Service for which you are the Designated Agent.
1. The material which I contend belongs to me, and appears illegally on the Service is the following:Tooth extraction by RC car
2. The material appears at the website addresses:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80831178/
3. The material appears on my Web site at these addresses:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIq-vG7tm8s&feature=player_embedded
4. My contact information is as follows:Randy Jamison, Email: email@example.com,
5. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material that appears on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.
6. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.
Signed: Randy Jamison