JohnnyBax Last One Aboard the Naked Train
Yeah, everybody's doing it. I'm such a conformist, and a late one at that. Ellimem says these are gay, and he's probably right. Oh well, fuck it. Most of these are true, two are false.
- I'm a classically trained pianist who attend school on a full tuition scholarship. I performed several of the 24 preludes (G minor, C minor, A major) by Rachmaninoff from memory for my audition.
- I've composed and have published a few contemporary works for chamber ensembles, including string quartets, brass quintets, percussion ensembles, and even tuba quartets.
- I applied to law school, was accepted, then decided at the last minute not to go because I did not want to follow in the footsteps of my father.
- I once played poker with William Hung (She Bangs!) for several hours.
- I once got shit faced with Tony Stewart one night at a bar with two other people. I had no idea he was a famous NASCAR driver until the end of the night.
- I have had sex or received fellatio in a hotel laundry room, three building roof tops, several cars, at an aquarium, in a campus classroom, in a park, in a church, and in a dressing room at the mall.
- I tackled a fleeing woman.
- I can memorize a deck of playing cards, so that if you show me the first 51 cards in quick succession, I can instantly name the one that's missing.
- My ex-girlfriend fucked a random Cuban guy, and I found out by discovering naked pictures of the guy when I got into her e-mail account.
- I plan to stay single until I'm at least 40.
- At one point, my bowling average was 215. I have bowled a 300 four times in my life.
- My first cousin, who I've known since birth, is a professional golfer, and has played heads up against Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods.
That's all I can think of. Who started these, anyway?