Useless Interesting Facts part II
Once again, you never know when you may need these facts to look smart.
1) In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
2) Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
3) The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
4) February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
5) Montpelier, Vermont is the only U.S. state capital without a McDonalds.
6) The cruise liner, Queen Elizabeth II, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
7) Cat's urine glows under a black light.
8) The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
9) Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
10) It takes about a half a gallon of water to cook macaroni, and about a gallon to clean the pot.
11) No new animals have been domesticated in the last 4000 years.
12) Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
13) The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
14) Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
15) If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
16) No NFL team which plays it's home games in a domed stadium has ever won a Superbowl
17) Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
18) The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."
And now you know!!!!