The Top Ten Greatest Mysteries of the Universe
10. Why are gas caps on the driver's side of some cars but on the passenger's side of others?
9. Whatever happened to shoes with Velcro fasteners?
8. Why is "Abbreviation" such a long word?
7. If olive oil is made from olives what is baby oil made from?
6. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
5. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
4. You know that little indestrucible black box on airplanes? Why don't they make the entire plane out of that stuff?
3. Does it hurt to be beheaded?
2. How do blind people know when it's time to stop wiping their asses?
and the #1 All-Time Greatest Mystery in the Universe is....
1. Why is Twilight popular?