Like us on Facebook!

Masturbation

0
8

Oh yeah...the taboo topic of masturbation, spanking the monkey, choking the chicken, yanking the crank, beating the bishop. tenderizing the tube steak, flogging the dolphin, petting the one-eyed wonder weasel, stroking the salami, beating the meat, the five knuckle shuffle, jerking off, jacking off, jerkin' the gerkin(sp?), taming the trouser snake, dating rosey palmer and her 5 sisters, wanking, fapping, solo lovin', rubbing one out, tossing off, and many more euphemisms I can't quite recall right now. Please feel free to add your own in the comment section. I look forward to reading them. 

99% of men do it the other 1%.......no arms. Women claim not to do it but I really don't believe it takes that long to take a fucking "bath". C'mon ladies 'fess up already.

Why is it embarrassing to admit that we do it? I do it, you do it, we all do it. It doesn't harm anyone. Although one can hurt themselves, I know :). It's done in private, is pleasureable and a great way to relieve boredom. I understand it's not exactly proper dinner conversation but most people shun the idea of even mentioning it. Why? If we weren't meant to do it then why are our hands so amazingly close to that area? (Think about it.)

How often do I tame the shrew? (There's one I forgot above.) It varies like everything else in life. Sometimes quite often sometimes I go weeks without. Depends on the mood I guess. How often is too often? Who's to say really?

We should have evolved enough by now to not turn red in the face if this topic comes up. C'mon people we're basically all the same. Now that I think of it there never is a time this topic comes up...but isn't that part of our embarrassment issue...we're ashamed of it that's why it never comes up.

Now I'm off to partake in the blog topic then go to sleep.

Deunan

DeunanKnute Uploaded 09/18/2010
  • 795
  • 18
  • 0
  • Flag

COMMENTS

Top 5
Popular on 07/30/2011
awesome collection of funny cute videos pictures galleries and gifs