Extraterrestrial Aliens : Why the lack of 'obvious' contact?
The Milky Way contains at least 17 billion planets the size of Earth, and likely many more, according to a study that raises the chances of discovering a sister planet to ours.
Astronomers using NASA's Kepler spacecraft found that about 17 percent of stars in our galaxy have a planet about the size of Earth in a close orbit.
The Milky Way is known to host about 100 billion stars, meaning that about one of every six has an Earth-sized planet around it.
1. It has happened-Government keeps quiet.
2. Interstellar travel is impossible.
3.They prefer to study Earth anonymously.
4. Advanced intelligent life is rare in our galaxy.
5. They have made contact but we are unable yet to decipher the meaning.
6. They have just seen the television program "Honey Boo Boo".
7. A cheap camera today can take a 10 megapixel photo - 'Sharply'
8. Space telescopes can see several billion light years away.
frightknight Uploaded 01/19/2013