Difference Between You and Your Boss
1. When you take a long time, you’re slow. When your boss takes a long time, he’s thorough.
2. When you don’t do it, you’re lazy. When your boss doesn’t do it, he’s too busy.
3. When you make a mistake, you’re an idiot. When your boss makes a mistake, he’s only human.
4. When doing something without being told, you’re overstepping your authority. When your boss does the same thing, that’s taking initiative.
5. When you take a stand, you’re being pig-headed. When your boss does it, he’s being firm.
6. When you overlooked a rule of etiquette, you’re being rude. When your boss skips a few rules, he’s being original.
7. When you please your boss, you’re ass kissing. When your boss pleases his boss, he’s being co-operative.
8. When you’re out of the office, you’re wandering around. When your boss is out of the office, he’s on business.
9. When you’re on a day off sick, you’re said to be always sick. When your boss has a day off sick, he must be very ill.
10. When you apply for leave, you must be going for a job interview. When your boss applies for leave, it’s because he’s overworked.
HAPPY LABOR DAY MONDAY, I'M BACK TO WORK ON WED!
(i took an extra day 'cause i'm special)...