Top

Website Contact Form 2.0

A standard website enquiry form act as a paper that allow your customer to write in the enquiry to you. You will then handle the enquiry manually through the email. Out of 100 enquires that you receive, maybe less than 20% of the enquiry will give you a business. Many businesses are trying hard to manage the other 80% of the enquiry.

FarhanaOperion
Uploaded 02/13/2018
0
Ratings
  • 7 Views
  • 0 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Categories: Wow

0 Comments