Top

7 great jokes

READ ALL 7 JOKES. JUST KEEP SCROLLING.

**2 fleas on a pussy. One's a burgular & the other one's a junkie. How can you tell them apart? The burgular is hiding in the bush & the junkie is sniffing the crack.

**The most common sexual position in married couples today is Doggy Style. Husband sits & begs for pussy & the wife rolls over & plays dead.

**The Sex Professor asks: "Do you know what your asshole is doing while your having an orgasm?" Woman replies "Probably deer hunting w/ his friends"

**Quote of the day: Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin. Sure it tastes the same but it ain't fucking right!

**Why do midgets laugh when they run? Cuz the grass tickles their nuts!

**98% of black men say they like sex in the shower.. the other 2% haven't been 2 prison yet.

**A man comes home & shouts "Honey pack your bags I hit the Lottery!!" She says "OMG what should I pack?" He says "Everything..GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH!"
roxanna_us
Uploaded 12/21/2009
13
Ratings
  • 5,672 Views
  • 7 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • More

7 Comments

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!