- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Kevin Nealon And Justin Kirk - Weeds. They did not use marijuana but herbal tobacco to pretend they were high. But much to their surprise the prop marijuana was enough to made them woozy and lightheaded.
2. Seth Rogen - Zack And Miri Make A Porno. We think it's not the only one, but it's the one during which, he said, he actually motivated Kevin Smith smoke weed.
3. Jack Nicholson - Easy Rider. Jack likes this stuff but this one is more- he actually said he smoked a joint before most of the scenes as a tool for getting in the role.
4. Dan Aykroyd - The Blues Brothers. John Belushi is well known for his drug abuse but it's also goodguy Dan who says he took cocaine because... well no reason really.
5. Carrie Fisher - The Empire Strikes Back. Carrie Fisher said she didn't liked coke but she took it anyway because she wanted to get high.
6. Nicolas Cage - The Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans. Cage admitted to a press conference that while filming in Australia, he received a prescription for cocaine to relieve a sinus infection, which he admitted definitely had an effect on his preparations for the film; and critics say he is better when he doesn't try to act cause he's too high.