- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The Hand Of Harmony has been worrying tourists in Korea since 1999.
2. Unlike your average Sperm Whale, this monster is made from wood, aluminum and polyester and was placed on Scheveningen Beach in July of this year. Those tourists not in the loop would be forgiven for placing their towels as far away as possible.
3. A beach in Liverpool is home to dozens of stationary, zombie-like statues, all facing out to sea in various locations. To say it's a creepy scene is an understatement and one has to wonder just how many sunbathers have been forced to leave for another beach after being given the chills by these sculptures.
4. Juan Munoz’s 'Una Habatacio on Sempre Plou' (A Room Where It Always Rains) is possibly the creepiest piece of beach art on earth and consists of 5 stone weebles trapped in a cage on a strip of sand in Barcelona.
5. At the right tide this sculpture has caused many frantic phone calls about two people about to get smashed by pounding waves