- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. One of the oldest trees at the lake, is the center point of the lake, being surrounded by water.
2. The roots of these trees intersect each other with no boundaries.
3. The trees have taken it amongst themselves to grow beautifully even in the swamp area of the park.
4. Canoes may be rented to travel on the lake and see the many areas of the park.
5. Since swimming is not allowed in the main lake, the water is a beautiful hue of blue, but with so many trees, the water begins to reflect a green-like color when the sun is high in the sky.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Camecuaro Mexico
- NEXT GALLERY
- New York During the 70's