- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. In 4th grade Ben Moser promised Mary Lapkowicz that he would take her to prom when they were old enough.
2. "A lot of grade-school aged kids may have stayed away from my sister Mary or thought she was weird because she has Downs Syndrome. But not Ben," Mary's brother Tom, wrote on Facebook.
3. After going to different high schools, the two drifted apart. When the two schools played each other in football last year, Ben remembered his promise.
4. So he asked her and she was ecstatic. The two had their dance at Mary's school, and their fourth-grade teacher even made an appearance.
5. Mary's brother wrote that Ben's incredibly thoughtful act "put a smile on Mary's face & restored my faith in humanity."
- REPLAY GALLERY
- High School QB Keeps A 4th Grade Promise