- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The discovery was published a few weeks ago: The Statues of Easter Islands have a body! They were only known as big heads, now we know they hide many secrets, more than half have been underground now we see bodies and hands.
2. It was discovered by the couple Routledge and another group that prefers to be anonymous they found one statue with lots of writing.
3. The Island which was discovered by the Dutch navigator Jakob Roggeveen, on Easter Sunday 1722, in the Pacific, is volcanic. It became Chilean in 1888.
4. There are still lots of mysteries in Easter Island, the writings are sure to be a cause of many debates.
5. Scientist say that the population of around 4000 disappeared, what happened to these giants made of stone?
6. Some people think there was a tsunami that finished the civilization. Tourists didn't know that under their feet there was a hidden treasure. The statues don't seem to have been manually buried, but that a giant flux of dirt must have buried them, it seems that civilization disappeared all at once.