- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. 38-year-old parking valet Roberto Cinti crashed a 599 GTO Ferrari through the storefront of Signora Ory, a knitwear shop owned by the Astrologo’s, an elderly couple.
2. Ciniti was supposed to return the $465,000 Italian hypercar from the parking garage to its Dutch owner, who was staying in the Hotel Exedra in Piazza della Repubblica, in Rome.
3. He had told police “I wasn’t showing off. I made a mistake and touched the accelerator instead of the brake.”
4. Pictures shown the destroyed Ferrari with its right front wheel torn off and the front end of the car damaged. The car owner’s insurance company is investigating the accident and it appears the nearly half-million dollar car will be a total loss. Roberto Cinti has been treated at a local hospital for minor accident related injuries.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Valet Destroys Ferrari and Italian Storefront
- NEXT GALLERY
- 24 Interesting Hollywood Facts