- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Just when I thought I couldn't love tight dresses anymore, along comes this true story. Zoe Turner went out dressed in her 55 dollar bodycon dress for a night of partying and laughs. However after climbing into a cab, on the way to to the club the taxi was involved in a terrible wreck. The driver suffered a broken neck, and her friends survived with broken arms, eye sockets, and one broken pelvis. However, in Zoe's case, doctors said that if it weren't for her dress acting as a corset she more than likely would've died.
2. Incredibly because of how tight the garment wrapped around her body, her bones weren't able to shatter, break, or pierce her vital organs. The doctors told me that if I hadn't worn such a tight dress which held in place my bones as the car impacted, I would have most definitely punctured vital organs as my bones went out of place. I couldn't believe my dress saved my life. That's the best 55 dollars I've ever spent.
3. Well said, Zoe. And kudos to you for your amazing dress. Let that be a lesson people, tight dresses SAVE LIVES.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Woman may have been saved by her tight dress
- NEXT GALLERY
- It's Monday, you could use some Motivation