People & Lifestyle
10 Hilarious True Examples of Guys Vs Girls
Inside The Life Of Mexican Drug Lords
31 Pics To Get You Through The Night
Get Lost In Sexy Some Eyes
9 Celebrity Secrets You Would Never Guess
Justice Served On Man Trying To Rob Street Performer
19 Pictures Full of NOPE
All-Too-Real Exam Struggles Students Know
36 Pics For The End Of The Work Day
REAL OR FAKE?
Real or Fake: Hail Satan, Crazy Hair, Cardboard Wings
24 Fascinating Photos From History's Vault
14 People Confess Weird Stuff They Witnessed At Parties
24 Couples That Single People Want To Punch In The Face
18 Cringe Worthy Facebook Fails
Homemade Electric Motor
Shoplifter Gets Owned By Revolving Door
24 Police Officers Being Awesome
The Grav Menorah
SEXY SPORTS BRAS
Get Back In The Game With Some Sexy Girls In Sports Bras
Man Trolls The Sh*t Out of DMV
New Station Tries To Fake An "Incident"
26 People Failing Miserably At Being Sexy
19 People Who Are Going To Regret Things In The Morning
10 Explosive GIFs Directed by Michael Bay
did you know
did you know 98% of black people like sex in the shower? -the other 2% have never been to jail
Things I Hate
1) Girls who randomly start singing because they think they are cool 2) People who walk on the street and are seemingly oblivious to a...
Black men sex joke
What do black men do after sex? 15 years to life.
What is the most positive thing in harlem? Its HIV
Do you wanna hear a joke? Women's Rights.
African American Joke
What is a word you don't want to call a black man that begins with a n and ends with a r? Neighbor
One day a man finds a genie in a bottle. The genie comes out and says that he will grant the man three wishes. The man thinks for a moment and...
Preacher in the KKK
A Texas Preacher rose with an angry red face and said, "Someone in this Congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan....
Don't Lie to Mom
John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate was. She had long been...
On little Larry's first day of first grade, he raised his hand as soon as the teacher came into the room and said, 'I don't belong here, I should...
A nigger has a shirt with a US flag on it and he is under a tree all tied up. The KKK has him all tied up and ready to hang from the tree. But...
Q: What does the Ku Klux Klan call ten white guys beating on a black man? A: A fair fight.
What do you call 50,000 black people on the moon? A problem. What do you call 100,000 black people on...
Douche Gets Instant Karma After Calling Woman A Slut
Guy Lays Bomb of All Bombs In Rap Battle
Jared Fogle’s Secret Audio Tapes Exposed
The Most Satisfying, Grossest Pimple-Popping Video
Entertaining Images to Improve Your Mood
22 People Publicly Shamed on Facebook
23 Big Wins and Huge Fails of Cosplay
Teen Tells Us How Much She Loves Incest
The Differences Between The 90s And Today
Yarrgghh Gerroutofit Yabastard!
View All Contests
Popular on 11/30/2008
Baby Powder Hairdryer Prank
31 Pics To Make Monday Suck A Little Less
29 Powerful Pics For The Night
25 Scary And Disturbing Crimes That Haven’t Been Solved
Interesting Images and Fascinating Photos
If you are the original creator of material featured on this website and want it removed, please contact the webmaster.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Viumbe, LLC