Top

TAGGED WINTER

    • blonde death

    • Did you hear about the two blondes that were found frozen to death in their car at a drive-in movie theater? They went to see "Closed for...
    • sexydude001
      Uploaded 12/30/2010
      • 992 Views
      • 0 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • Three guys fishing in a boat.

    • Three guys are fishing together one spring morning, when Fred gets up to get a beer, loses his balance, and falls out of the boat. Ed says,...
    • DarthTolkien
      Uploaded 11/13/2009
      • 1.6k Views
      • 13 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • The Snow

    • December 8 It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the...
    • mlbland
      Uploaded 12/23/2008
      • 397 Views
      • 1 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • A Nine Year Old Boy

    • A nine-year old boy goes into the grocery store, grabs a box of tampons from the shelf and carries it to the register. The cashier asks,...
    • EasthighRizer
      Uploaded 12/08/2008
      • 945 Views
      • 4 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • Why Don't Girls Wear...

    • Why don't girls wear skirts during the winter time? They are afraid of getting their lips chafed.
    • laatedaa
      Uploaded 11/25/2008
      • 1.1k Views
      • 7 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • winter statistics

    • 96% OF CANADIANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 4% ARE FROM NORTHERN ONTARIO AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY...
    • Centor
      Uploaded 11/22/2008
      • 516 Views
      • 5 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
    • Cold Winter

    • The Blackfeet asked their Chief in autumn, if the winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing the answer, the chief replies that the...
    • MonsterMike102
      Uploaded 05/16/2008
      • 396 Views
      • 3 Comments
      • 0 Favorites
  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!