• Why Guns Should Be Regulated
    • Why Guns Should Be Regulated

• One might tend to wonder if you have a Twister color wheel with various hot button topics for your choice of "Blog for today",lol
      • May, 15 2017 04:27pm
    • UFO?
    • UFO?

• Told you it was flat yo
      • May, 13 2017 09:35pm
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged

• The Features are not a vehicle for private chats anymore,and should never have been.It's a showcase which was abused beyond belief and totally deteriorated to many pointless insults,and non appealing hostile conversations which most members dare not enter.And you guys were just fine with that?
      • May, 13 2017 10:52am
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged

• Speaking of numbers I have a youtube channel and many users have lost up to 90% of their income from advertisers 4 months ago I was pushing a projected income of almost 50 bucks...It went down to $4.88 a couple months back and my channel was speedily growing with content,subs,and view counts..I have only made $100 total on my yt channel to date.Things are starting to turn around,but youtube deleted channels and demonetized any material they deemed "not advertiser friendly".Major channels with over half a million subs and millions of views,could not get advertisers to sponsor them
      • May, 13 2017 10:44am
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged
    • The Comment Section Has Been Purged

• I have not always agreed with your blogs...*tries to think back,but you have dropped a truth bomb here.With all the previous changes we have become a safe for work site,and many of the comments were troublesome for the mods to deal with,and wasted a lot of their valuable time,and sometimes I'm sure offended many users,and left a poor first impression for the casual user.I lost a ton of views with the redesigns and no more x-rated stuff,but it has been a great direction and decision by the staff to make this site more advertiser friendly to help us compete with all of the main stream sites and maintain our edginess that still makes us very unique
      • May, 13 2017 09:33am

SKYBRITE

• 7,829 Uploads
  • 101 Followers
  • Profile Views: 124,157
  • Media Views: 58,412,292
  • Media Watched: 27,691
  • Media Featured: 750
  • Media Favorited: 3,952
  • Last Login: 3 hours ago
  • User Since: Aug 1, 2007

About Me

Celebrating MY TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY HERE @EBW SUBSCRIBE NOW TO SEE ALL MY FEATURE QUALITY MATERIAL NOW!!!Will be stepping up my uploads to be astounding using every skill I have aCquired from doing what I love-SHARING FUNNY,SEXY interesting and amazing material As Fast As Possible!PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,you owe it co yourself not to miss a single hot viral upload to share with your friends ,cause you saw it here first!ENJOY YOUR DAY,visit often,and you can find me on Youtube also now over 10,000 SUBSCRIBERS

eRep Stats i