Like us on Facebook!
    • Some truths
      gallery
      • Some truths
      • You and I have come to a consensus? The end times may indeed be at hand, my friend.
      • 09:09am Jul, 24 2014
    • ReligiON ReligOFF
      gallery
      • ReligiON ReligOFF
      • Just cought "take a shower" right back, assuming the weird smells are emanating from them, and not their food.
      • 01:30pm Jul, 23 2014
    • ReligiON ReligOFF
      gallery
      • ReligiON ReligOFF
      • #21 In all fairness, I believe that's a reference to a quote by Fry from Futurama.
      • 12:57pm Jul, 23 2014
    • ReligiON ReligOFF RAPE EDITION
      gallery
      • ReligiON ReligOFF RAPE EDITION
      • I just noticed your asinine assertion that I worship death, since I have a skull avi. I don't worship anything. I simply used a skull which I've been drawing for over twenty years. You seem awfully hung up on worship. You realize that in your book of fables, you'd have been one of the people that constructed and worshiped the golden bull as Moses was on the mount, right? Your need to worship something...anything...makes this apparent.
      • 10:03am Jul, 23 2014
    • ReligiON ReligOFF RAPE EDITION
      gallery
      • ReligiON ReligOFF RAPE EDITION
      • I refuse to acknowledge the context? You spelled it out that women are property, as does the bible. You're refusal to admit that isn't my failure to comprehend, but your stubborn refusal. I'm not even sure why I'm discussing this with you. You are the epitome of a Christian fundamentalist with their fingers in their ears yelling, "YOU'RE WRONG, I'M RIGHT!!!" over and over again. You go enjoy your six thousand year old earth where sky daddy poofed everything into existence and told you that you can own as many women as you like.
      • 09:55am Jul, 23 2014
    • A Thought on Immortality:
      blog
      • A Thought on Immortality:
      • Mikey, are you fantasizing out loud again? You need to remember to take your meds.
      • 10:40am Jul, 22 2014
    • A Thought on Immortality:
      blog
      • A Thought on Immortality:
      • Look, here's crazy Mike butting in where he's not wanted. You only have one account now because all your alts got banned, Mikey.
      • 10:40am Jul, 22 2014
    • A Thought on Immortality:
      blog
      • A Thought on Immortality:
      • Doc is right about different activities using different amounts of the brain's resources. Think of it like this, when your computer's ram is mostly free, the computer works quickly and efficiently. When you start cluttering up the ram using higher and higher percentages of it's computing power for more and more tasks, the computer starts operating more slowly, or crashing all together. That's just my layman's take on it, anyway.
      • 10:37am Jul, 22 2014
    • A Thought on Immortality:
      blog
      • A Thought on Immortality:
      • That's because shy only decided to use 2700 of her alts to boost her views. She used about 31,000 on one of her blogs the other day.
      • 10:28am Jul, 22 2014
  1 2 3 4 5
eric_barbaric
  • 6 hours ago
  • Mar 31, 2007
  • 44
  • 35,669
  • 38,745
  • 84
About Me
Love me, hate me...I really don't give a shit either way.
eRep Stats

Points and Levels

• eRep Points: 121,445
  • Reputation Level: Drunk

Milestones

• Featured Media: 0
  • Profile Views: 16,101
Buddies
(108)
Subscriptions
(0)
awesome collection of funny skate videos pictures galleries and gifs