Top

Baby Saved By McDonalds Staff After Choking

A one-year-old has been saved by McDonald's staff at a Sydney restaurant after she stopped breathing for nearly three minutes.
  • Share Video
Next Video
gable1939
Uploaded 08/06/2012
2
Ratings
  • 585 Views
  • 2 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

2 Comments

  • Top 5

  • New Messenger Bot

    Get all the best eBaum's content delivered straight to you!
  • Partners

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!