Top

Hot Chick Fails At Fire Breathing

This accident occurred over the weekend at the Hudson Street Fair when a fire breathing stunt went bad. Apparently, the performer is ok and at home recovering from burns to the neck.
  • Share Video
Next Video
lionelk
Uploaded 08/05/2010
1
Ratings
  • 1,989 Views
  • 1 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

1 Comments

  • Top 5

  • New Messenger Bot

    Get all the best eBaum's content delivered straight to you!
  • Partners

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!