Top

Kid Grabs Electric Pole and Gets Shocked

At a girl's quinceanera or fifteenth birthday in Mexico, Felipe De Jesus Gonzalez grabs an electric pole used for the music system. Unfortunately, the system has bad wiring, resulting in Felipe being shocked when he grabs it. He's lucky he only suffered minor burns on his hands. Recorded from Maximum Exposure in 2001.
  • Share Video
Next Video
Pony_Love
Uploaded 04/16/2011
14
Ratings
  • 1,748 Views
  • 5 Comments
  • 1 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

5 Comments

  • Top 5

  • New Messenger Bot

    Get all the best eBaum's content delivered straight to you!
  • Partners

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!