Top

Man Gets Electrocuted From Having Sex With Cow's Heart

A man is electrocuted and dies after having sex with a beating cow heart by plugging it into a wall socket. The world is a better place now.
  • Share Video
Next Video
Officer_Farva
Uploaded 12/29/2010
7
Ratings
  • 26,558 Views
  • 5 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

5 Comments

  • Top 5

  • New Messenger Bot

    Get all the best eBaum's content delivered straight to you!
  • Partners

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!