Top

Halloween Themed Poop for a Halloween Themed Burger

Burger King’s new A.1. Halloween Whopper is apparently leading to people having Halloween-themed green poop.  So I did what any good investigative journalist/fat comedian would do.  I went and ate some (read: multiple) A.1. Halloween Whoppers.  Did it taste like poison?  Of course, but no more than normal Burger King does.  Burger King has come out and said that the bun contains only 1% food dye, which makes me wonder what the other 99% consists of, because it didn’t exactly leave me thinking, “What I just ate was definitely 99% food.”  I’ll keep you updated.  According to the Mayo Clinic, the average transit time for food is forty hours.  However, I have a strong feeling this will take considerably less time to escape my body, so check back soon!

TorioV
TorioV
Uploaded 10/06/2015
1
Ratings
  • 432 Views
  • 0 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Flip
  • Pin It

0 Comments

  • Advertisement