Pinwheel Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Olive Oil
- 1 Package Pepperoni (cut into pieces)
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Cheese Blend (cheddar and mozzarella)
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Pre-made pizza crust or puff pastry.
- Parchment paper
1. Roll out your pizza dough or puff pastry and coat lightly with olive oil.
2. Apply pizza sauce with the back of a spoon until the entire surface is covered but there is a 1-inch gap between the sauce and the edge.
3. Sprinkle liberally with cheese making sure to cover the entire surface of the dough. Then add the pepperoni evenly over the dough, followed by the Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
4. Roll the dough on top of itself until it is a complete cylinder. Then lightly cover with more olive oil and a dash of Italian seasoning and garlic salt to cover.
5. Cut the log of dough into inch pieces, place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake them at 375ºF until golden brown (typically 12 mins.)