10 people with strange sex organs
solidsnake4545 Published 08/05/2015
crazy and unbelievable stories
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The woman who can't stop orgasming: Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome (PGAS) is a rare disorder that makes sufferers sexually aroused (sometimes to the point of orgasm), without any feelings of sexual desire. Unsexual situations—like driving a car, attending a business meeting or going to the movies—can make a person with PGAS highly uncomfortable as they try to hide the feeling of arousal they can't help but experience.
While there are many people who suffer from the condition, Zara Richardson may have the worst case of PGAS ever documented (or, at least, she's got the most public case of the disorder). Richardson has been known to orgasm up to 500 times a day. While some people think that sounds enjoyable, Zara is not one of them. She says her constant orgasms make her feel exhausted, and she has an incredibly hard time dating as she has a difficult time feeling sexually satisfied, and few men feel up to the challenge. “People think I must be in ecstasy every day, but constantly having orgasms is ruining my life,” she said.
2. The man who's had a decade-long erection: Viagra commercials warn you to see a doctor if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours. Imagine having an erection that lasted a full decade. That's what happened to Charles Lennon after penile implant surgery to treat his impotence went wrong.
The constant state of arousal made him so embarrassed that he became a recluse. He could no longer ride a bike, wear a bathing suit or hug his loved ones due to both pain and embarrassment.
Even worse, Charles couldn't get the implant removed because of other health problems. Additionally, if he were able to have it removed, he could not use impotence drugs because critical tissue had to be removed from his penis in order to have the device implanted.
A malpractice suit left Charles with $400,000, but that didn't make his problems disappear. As his lawyer explained, "I don't know any man who for any amount of money would want to trade and take my client's life. He's not a whole person."
3. The woman with two vaginas: Hazel Jones experienced extremely painful menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding when she was a teen. When she started having sex, she found it to be painful as well. Finally, Hazel went to see a doctor, after a boyfriend told her that her vagina was "different" from others. The doctor revealed that Hazel had two sets of sex organs—two vaginas, two uteruses, four ovaries, etc.
Hazel's condition is known as "uterus didelphys" and is exceedingly rare, but not entirely unheard of. Since discovering what was unique about her genitals, Hazel says she is now comfortable with her body, and sex no longer hurts. Doctors told her they could remove one set of organs, but Hazel declined, believing the potential scar tissue could become uncomfortable. Even so, she knows she has to keep her condition in mind if she ever decides to have children, saying, "if I get pregnant I have to be very aware not to get pregnant on the other side."
Not surprisingly, once Jones went public about her condition, she immediately attracted interest from porn industry. However, she is adamant that she will never be featured in an adult film. Regardless, she's hardly shy about showing off her amazing anatomy. "If women want to have a look, I'm quite happy to show them, it's not something I'm embarrassed by," she says.
4. The woman with two wombs who gave birth to triplets: As it turns out, while it's extremely rare and dangerous for women with uterus didelphys to carry babies in each of her wombs to full term, it is possible. In fact, Hannah Kersey stunned the medical world when the uterus didelphys patient gave birth not only to two babies but three.
Hannah delivered both fraternal twins and identical twins at the same time. While baby Gracie was the product of one egg from one womb, Ruby and Tilly were born in the same womb from the same egg.
The babies were born small—all were under three pounds—but they are now healthy and happy. Presumably, their mother is happy to be healthy as well, after such an unlikely and dangerous pregnancy.
5. The man with two penises: It shouldn't be all too surprising that if there are women with two vaginas, there's also a man with two penises. In men, the condition is known as "diphallia," and it affects about 1 in 5.5 million men.
One man with the condition has become vocal about his two fully-functioning penises, though he refuses to reveal his true identity. Online he goes by the name of "DiphalliaDude."
In a Reddit "Ask Me Anything," DiphalliaDude gladly submitted pictures to prove his condition is real and happily answered questions others might have about life as a man with two penises. He revealed he is bisexual, has had sex with over 1,000 partners, and answered questions about the mechanics of dealing with two erect members at the same time.
He has also since released a book which offers even deeper insight into his sex life. The book has been a #1 bestseller on Amazon's LGBT biographies section for over seven months.
6. The woman without a vagina: If you think it's odd to have two sets of sex organs, imagine being born with none. It's more common than you might think. In fact, one in 4,000 women is born with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome, meaning they don't have a vagina.
These women don't look like Barbie dolls; they still have the external appearance of average women. However, there's nothing more than a small indentation that is a few centimeters deep where the vaginal orifice should be.
One sufferer of this condition is a UK resident identified only by the name of Susan. Like many women with the issue, Susan saw multiple doctors before they discovered the true nature of her problem. In most patients, the lack of a vagina isn't dangerous since the woman does not have a functioning uterus, but in some cases where the uterus is working, it can be life-threatening since menstruation still occurs, but the blood has nowhere to go.
For Susan, and those like her, childbirth is off the table entirely, but a vagina can be created through surgery or a pressure-induced dilatation technique. Once these procedures are performed, afflicted women can have normal sex lives. If they have ovaries, they can also produce children with the help of a surrogate mother and in vitro fertilization.
7. The man who was born with a womb: Intersex babies (meaning those with aspects of both male and female genitalia, hormones and chromosomes) are more common than most people imagine, occurring in as many as 1 in 1,000 births. Even so, it is rare for a person to carry fully functional reproductive organs.
One 37-year-old British man (who goes by "Rob") was shocked when doctors told him he has fully-functional female reproductive organs. While Rob has normal male genitals, he also has a uterus, cervix, ovaries and Fallopian tubes. This is typical of a condition known as persistent Müllerian duct syndrome. All fetuses have a structure called the Müllerian duct that eventually develops into reproductive organs in females. It eventually dissolves in male fetuses—usually.
Rob only learned about the condition after he visited his doctor complaining about blood in his urine, which he had experienced since puberty. As it turns out, the blood was not dangerous—it was just from his period.
"The diagnosis came as a bombshell. I've never seen myself as anything but an ordinary bloke who has a normal sex life," Rob said. "It appears I could even potentially get pregnant."
While some men in Rob's situation would want to break new ground by becoming the first male to get pregnant and carry a baby, Rob plans to get a hysterectomy. On the downside, that could cause him to go through menopause. He shared his story with the hopes that other men in his shoes will find out at an earlier age, "I hope any other man with similar symptoms will get checked out," he said.
8. The woman with the largest natural breasts: Annie Hawkins-Turner, who goes by the name Norma Stitz, holds the Guinness World Record for having the largest natural breasts. The 5'6" fetish model has an under breast measurement of 43" and a bust measurement of 70". Her bra size is 48V (hypothetically since bras of this size aren't even manufactured). Annie weighs 350 pounds, but a whopping 112 pounds are just in her breasts.
She says her record-breaking breasts started developing when she was only nine. "I just started growing and kept right on. I started wearing a bra when I was in third grade, and it was a regular grown-up woman's bra. I don't remember ever wearing a training bra."
9. The woman with the largest breast implants: These days, what doesn't come naturally can usually be acquired with enough money, and Beshine is happy to hand over the cash to ensure she has the largest implants around. The model has had over 10,000 cc's of saline added to her bust and now wears a size 32Z bra. Her measurements stack up at an unbelievable 59-28-36. While many claim her breasts are just too big, and others express concern over possible health issues, the model just laughs off the criticism and concerns. She says, “Some people maybe think the sheer size of my t-ts bring too many handicaps in my everyday life, but hey, having big boob problems is amazing."
10. The man with the largest scrotum: Most of the people on this list came forward about their conditions with a sense of pride, but Wesley Warren Jr. brought attention to himself with the hope that sympathetic donors might come forward to help him raise the $1 million necessary for surgery to have his 160 pound scrotum removed. The condition was so bad that Wesley couldn't find his penis to aim his urine stream, and often ended up spraying it all over.
Unfortunately, Wesley's fundraising efforts proved to be fruitless, and he was only able to raise $8,000. In April 2013, a doctor offered to perform the surgery free of charge. Westley recovered, but sadly died of complications related to diabetes less than a year later.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 10 people with strange sex organs
- NEXT GALLERY
- Awesome dump