- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Tricking someone into thinking they're pregnant hardly qualifies as a prank, and definitely qualifies as unethical.
Grab a fake pregnancy test to do with what you will here.
2. Having a radar detector in your car isn't unethical on its own per se, but using one to speed past a school zone would be.
Learn where cops are in your neighborhood with a detector available here.
3. Tolls are a decision we make as a society to pay for roads and bridges. It would be quite unethical to avoid those tolls while everyone else paid them. Flipping your license plate would be one way to do that.
A flipping license plate kit is available here.
4. If only you could just buy clothes, take the tags off, wear them and STILL return them. Wouldn't that nice? If only there was a way to get those pesky tags back on.
A professional-grade tag gun is available here.
5. Furbies were home-wreckingly obnoxious toys back in the day. Now there's a new version. Send one to the child of your least favorite family member and sit back knowing that you've cause a problem.
One Furby is available from amazon here.
6. Bill Burr is happily married, but it wasn't always that way. He used to be quite the adulterer.
Him an a couple of other comics share their tips from back in the day here.
7. Scent is a powerful sense. Controlling people with that sense is kind of a grey area. You could step into that grey area with this pheromone that allegedly attracts women.
It's available here.
8. Demetri Martin called glitter "the herpes of craft supplies." Sending a craft STD to a parent that you didn't like would be rather unethical.
Glitter is available for purchase here.
9. Knowing how to pick locks is useful if you lose a key. There are other possible uses for that skill, but we won't outline them here.
A starting lock picking kit is available for purchase here.
10. Thinking you won the lottery when you actually didn't would be a horrible experience. That's something you wouldn't wish even on your worst enemy. Or would you?
Buy fake winning scratch-offs here.