- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. For the coffee lover who needs a jolt on the go, the Wacao Minipresso is a hand operated, portable espresso machine that lets you make perfectly foamy espresso everytime.
Wacaco Minipresso GR, Portable Espresso Machine - $49.99 Get it HERE.
2. When you love coffee, you tend to acquire a lot of mugs (especially if you're the friendly type who loves pouring a fresh cup o' joe for your buds). This mug tree is the perfect way to store them conveniently and stylishly. As a bonus, it also makes a great stand to dry out your empty bottles if you're a booze lover as well.
MyLifeUNIT Mug Holder Tree - $13.85 Get it HERE.
Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee - $19.96 Get it HERE.
4. True coffee aficionados know that a low-quality grind can make even the best beans taste like gas station coffee. This model by Krups offers adjustable settings to get the perfect grind for whatever kind of coffee yuo're making, and uses flat burr grinders for uniform results.
KRUPS GX550850 Precision Grinder - $49.99 Get it HERE.
5. Ok, hipsters are annoying as hell but they actually got this one right - pour over coffee really is pretty amazing in terms of flavor extraction. The one thing I hate about it though is all the setting up. This little rig makes that a lot easier, as there's no paper filters to fuss with. just add coffee, pour hot water, and let it do its thing!
Cafellissimo Paperless Pour Over Coffee Maker - $15.99 Get it HERE.
6. Sure, you can use this oversized ice cube maker to make regular ice... or you could freeze some cold coffee in it to make the greatest iced coffee that NEVER waters down! Either way, it's a win!
Tovolo Large King Mold Freezer Tray -$9.00 Get it HERE.
7. One of the things I learned from watching the great Alton Brown on TV was to absolutely despise "uni-taskers" - things in my kitchen that serve only a single purpose. Whenever possible, I try to get things that can do more than one job, and this coffee bag clip with a built-in scooper fits right into that philosophy.
Coffee Scoop Bag Clip - $6.88 Get it HERE.
8. While we're on the subject of cold coffee and scooping your own, lets' talk cold brew. It's basically changed my life, because it's easy as heck to make and doesn't extract as much acidity/bitterness. I simply put my coarse coffee grounds (coarse is best for cold brew, don't ask me why, I don't make these rules) into the filtered section, fill the jug with cold water, leave it in my fridge and forget about it until the next day! Best. Coffee. Ever.
Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser 1.0L/34oz capacity - $29.99 Get it HERE.
9. Keeping your beans fresh has never been easier or more elegant. These brilliantly designed containers seal airtight and adjust as you use up whatever you're storing to truly keep all the air out. They also come in multiple sizes, stack up, and nest together when not being used.
Prepara 3042-B Evak Fresh Saver Airless Canister, Medium/Tall - $19.19 Get it HERE.
10. To truly get that cafe experience in the comfort of your own home, you need a way to froth up some milk. This little guy builds up a great head of foam in seconds, and is easy to clean.
Yosoo Milk Frother Stainless Steel Double Mesh Foamer - $13.49 Get it HERE.
11. Know someone who has a habit of walking away from their coffee/hot beverage and then cursing the gods when they come back to a frigid drink? Make their day by giving them this handy beverage warmer, which can also double as a way to melt candle wax for all you crazy candle makers out there.
COSORI Coffee Mug Warmer - $25.49 Get it HERE.
12. French press coffee has legions of dedicated fans out there who swear by it, but sometimes you just want a single cup. Maybe you're trying to cut down and don't want to brew a whole pot that you only drink half of, maybe you're traveling. Whatever the case may be, this single-serve french press is the perfect thing for you.
Jokari Single Serve French Press Coffee Maker - $9.95 Get it HERE.
13. For the true coffee nerds who want to feel like the barista at the trendiest cafe in town, this siphon coffee making set is the way to go. It seriously looks like something out of a coffee-addicted mad scientist's lab. This little baby isn't for everyone, but hardcore coffee lovers will truly appreciate it. Just know that you'll need a mini burner as it doesn't come included with the kit (but you can pick one up here.
HARIO Technica Three Cup Coffee Siphon, 360ml - $76.50 Get it HERE.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Thirteen Cool Gift Ideas For Anyone Who Lives on Coffee
- NEXT GALLERY
- 80 Pics and Memes to Slaughter Your Boredom