- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Earlier this week, Alex's father Derek received this: an invoice for a £15.95 (close to $24 USD) "no-show fee" from the classmate's family. The invoice was given to Alex to deliver to his family from the classmate's mother.
2. Derek was not happy about the charge. The classmate's family claimed Alex could have let them know he was not attending. By not attending, they say, Alex cost them money. Now the Nash family is responsible for paying it back.
3. To add insult to injury, the invoice even threatens to take the Nash family to small claims court if the money is not paid
4. Derek says that while he sympathizes with the parents of the classmate, he has no intention of paying the invoice. “I can understand that she’s upset about losing money," said Derek. "The money isn’t the issue, it’s the way she went about trying to get the money from me.”
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 5 Year Old Gets A Bill For Missing A Bday Party
- NEXT GALLERY
- More of what I have made