- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. I remember in 6th grade public school one of my friends in the class used the word “bungalow” as often as possible and every time he needed to say “house or “home” he swapped it for “bungalow” and me and the rest of the class thought it was so fucking funny.
2. It started getting out of hand when we were learning about the presidents and we often needed to say “the White House” so of course we would say “the White Bungalow” and the teacher was so furious and then there was a ban on the word and if anyone said it they were sent to the office and I remember the kid who started all that bullshit one time got in trouble for something petty like sharing his homework and the teacher said that she was going to call home to tell his mom and he just stood up and cried out “No, ms_____! Please don’t call home!”
3. Every kid in the class started using it too like saying “I brought my lunch from the bungalow today” and the teachers HATED IT.
4. There was this huge silence because he just raised his voice at the teacher and then a huge smile spread across his face and he said “call bungalow instead.” The whole class rioted and it was amazing.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Brilliant Troll Kid Owns Teacher
- NEXT GALLERY
- Random Randoms