- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. A British Airways Pilot Has Been Suspended Over Explicit Cockpit Pics Taken At 38,000ft.
2. They reveal an airman in stockings taking lurid selfies of his aroused manhood. One image shows a leg sprawled over the dashboard while the plane appears to be on autopilot and with the co-pilot’s seat empty.
3. In another picture , an airman spreads his stocking-clad legs over the joystick while revealing his erect manhood.
4. Other images show a pornographic magazine spread on the controls and explicit playing cards scattered around the cockpit.
5. British Airways has confirmed the suspension of Captain Colin Glover, 51 from active duty. Serial numbers on the control panel suggest the pictures were taken aboard at least two separate British Airways planes.
6. Flight expert Chris Yates said he believes the pictures are taken on a plane, not a simulator... Despite being suspended, Capt. Glover denies that the pictures are of him and or his genitals.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- British Airways Pilot Suspended Over Explicit Cockpit Pics Taken At 38,000ft.
- NEXT GALLERY
- Monday Morning Randomness - User Edition #2