Police Are Using Nickelback As Torture Device For Drunk Drivers
AmityIsland Published 11/30/2016
What's worse than being an idiot drunk driver about to go to jail, probably listening to Nickelback.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Police in the small town of Kensington on Canada's Prince Edward Island are subject to more than just a heavy fine or jail time. How's a little Nickelback on your drunken ride to jail sound?
2. The police released a statement saying, "When we catch you, and we will catch you, on top of a hefty fine, a criminal charge and a year's driving suspension we will also provide you with a bonus gift of playing the office's copy of Nickelback in the cruiser on the way to jail . . . "
3. The police released the statement along with a photo of Nickelback's first album, with the police station pleading, "So please, let's not ruin a perfectly good unopened copy of Nickelback. You don't drink and drive and we won't make you listen to it."
The Canadian rock band hasn't commented on the punishment yet, but Chad Kroeger talked in 2014 about haters helping the band, saying,"I don't think that all the haters and the critics know how many favors that they've done for us. Because otherwise, we would just be this just whatever band,"
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Police Are Using Nickelback As Torture Device For Drunk Drivers
- NEXT GALLERY
- 13 Tumblr Posts That Went Way Too Deep