- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. It doesn't happen often but when it does, you know it's usually going to be a doozy, but Trump deleted a few Tweets over the weekend, after ranting about Noble Prizes for journalists. He deleted the tweet and tried to play it off as 'sarcasm' (twice in one week). The word he's looking for is Nobel, and the Prize he's thinking of is the Pulitzer Prize, (the one given to journalist).
2. I mean, is no one around to stop him from embarrassing himself anymore? Drink bleach? Noble Committee? And the worst part, is his own lackeys will still defend him. Even here in the comments, they'll call me a hater for simply, sharing Trump's words. Nothing makes Trump supporters angrier than quoting their president.
3. When will they act? Hopefully soon, Trump, hopefully soon!
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Senile Old Man Thinks Journalist Get 'Noble Prizes'
- NEXT GALLERY
- 40 Funny Pics and Memes to Entertain Your Brain