- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Okay here it is. The only photo I could find of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein together in the same room. This is it, this is the only one. We know the two were friends, having traveled together to Africa and according the recent Netflix documentary, 'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich' Clinton was reported to have been on the island, though, he was apparently there alone with Epstein. But we are serious, this is the only picture of the two we could find and it comes from that famous Vanity Fair article on Epstein from the early 200s.
2. And here is one of two pictures of Bill Clinton with Ghislaine Maxwell. I say one of two, because the next one, is a picture of Bill walking his daughter Chelsea down the aisle and in the background Ghislaine can be seen poking her head over the people in front of her.
3. See her?
4. And that's it. Three photos, there are only three photos of Bill and either Epstein or Maxwell appearing together. This is a picture of Bill aboard the "Lolita Express" on the fore-mentioned Africa trip, that included people like Chris Tucker, Kevin Spacey, and Epstein girl Chauntae Davies, then 22, who claimed she was raped by Epstein for the first time, two months after the trip. The trip was for the Clinton Foundation's initiative to raise awareness about poverty and the AIDS crisis in Africa in 2002.
5. Here is Clinton and Davies in Africa. note this is not a photo of Bill with either Epstein or Maxwell, and Davies later went on to say the former President was a nothing but a "gentleman", when she recounted the trip after accusing Epstein of rape.
6. And this, just for posterity, is not a picture of Bill and one of Epstein girls on the 'Lolita Express". This image dates backs much older than the 2017 Q anon conspiracies and has been circulating the web since the early 200s. It is believed the pictures was taken on a different jet of a rich friend, who is not Epstein.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Every Known Photo of Bill Clinton With Alleged Child Sex Traffickers Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein
- NEXT GALLERY
- 40 Texts That Shouldn't Have Been Sent to Parents