- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. John Podesta - Working as Hilary Clinton's campaign chairman, podesta shocked the UFO-believing community recently with blunt statements about the existence of alien life. When asked if there are aliens, he simply responded that the government should, "release any evidence it has about the existence of alien forms of life in outer space." He also concluded with, "The US government could do a much better job in answering the quite legitimate questions that people have about what's going on with unidentified aerial phenomena."
2. Paul Hellyer - Hellyer served as the defense minister of Canada from 1963 - 1967. He has been on the offensive, promoting that the general public should be told by the government about alien life since 2005. It was at the speech he gave to the University of Calgary that he stated that aliens 'have been visiting us for 1000s of years and are unimpressed with the way we live. Mr. Hellyer stated that there are 80 species of aliens, some walking among us. He says the aliens believe that "We spend too much time fighting each other, we spend too much money on military expenditures and not enough on feeding the poor and looking after the homeless and sick."
3. Major Gordon Cooper - An astronaut on both Mercury 9 and Gemini 5, Cooper has come out publicly with his belief in something else out there. In 1951, Cooper says he saw a vast amount of UFOs flying in formation over Europe while he was flying a plane for the U.S. airforce. He says the crafts were, "faster and higher" than he or the other pilots could reach. Under oath in front of the United Nations, he stated, "“I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets… Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs.”
4. Dr. Farouk El-Baz - Known as the 'King' of Nasa, El-Baz is an Egyptian-American scientist that assisted the first astronauts in the Moon project, dealing with landing the rover and space photography and exploration. El-Baz in an interview famously stated that “Not every discovery has been announced.”
5. The Apollo 11 Transmission - This is an actual transmission from astronaut Neil Armstrong to Mission Control during the Apollo 11 mission to the moon:Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!" Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ... Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us! ... "
6. Dr. Vladimir Azhazha - A former Russian navy officer and UFO researcher stated that "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the Moon module (LEM). But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it." He also mentioned that Buzz Aldrin took color video of the strange objects that were observing them. Armstrong later acknowledged the story as true, but would no go into details
7. President Jimmy Carter - The former U.S. president stated that he saw a UFO in 1969 in Georgia right before he was to give a speech to a Lion's Club group. He stated, "There were about twenty of us standing outside of a little restaurant, I believe, a high school lunch room and a kind of green light appeared in the western sky. This was right after sundown." The impact affected Carter greatly and he stated during his campaigning in 1976 that, "One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."