- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. One afternoon David walked out to his car only to find this little surprise hiding underneath his windshield wiper. Praying that it wasn’t a ticket, David grabbed the piece of paper to find it was a special note.
2. The mystery person clearly liked David’s car, resulting in them leaving a phone number. They even prompted David with a question so that he didn’t even have to start the conversation.
3. You see, David owns a Dodge Challenger with a 5.7L Hemi V8, and apparently ladies are attracted to this. Knowing that said mystery person would enjoy the answer to the question, he decided to text them. Why not, what did he have to lose?
4. Looks like David made a good move here. According to him, he actually met up with Meghan, who was actually quite the good looking girl. At least that’s what he tells people. Regardless, David handled this situation like a boss, and we applaud him for that.
5. Why can’t it be this easy for all of us. Oh yeah, because I’m rocking a shitty Kia. Looks like it’s time to turn in the clunker for a hunk of American muscle.