- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. He took off his pants
After a first date of dinner and a movie he asked if I’d like to “have some fun”
I said No.
He apologized for overstepping himself
I told him “hey, I totally understand and it’s okay!”
Now the confusing part…he took my word “okay” as consent for “I totally want to do sex now”
So he immediately and quickly took off his pants
Such awkwardness when I explained it was still a no.
2. I went out one night with some of my girl friends. I was the young, naive girl in our group. We went to this bar that is on a lake and had a great time drinking margaritas. I met a guy…we danced, laughed…really clicked! My girl friends were ready to go…I didn’t want to. He was making promises that he could get me home, but the DD in our group put her foot down and said we had to go. We exchanged numbers and made promises to talk soon, and the DD took us girls home.
The next day, I get a text from him! I’m so excited because he had to be interested if he texts the next day right?! We make plans for dinner and he offers to pick me up.
3. Him: “So, pick you up at the same address?”
Me: “Same address? What are you talking about.”
Him: “The house I dropped you off at.”
Me: “You didn’t drop me off?”
Him: “Shut up. We had sex in your drive way.”
Me: “Umm…no, we did not.”
Him: “Yes, we did!”
Me: “I’m really confused. And I think you are too…but I’m not the girl you went home with last night.”
So the date died before it ever got started. Grateful for the DD though!! She was a lifesaver.
4. From the get-go, talking to her was honestly like talking to a f**king brick wall. If I asked her a question, her reply was typically one word or at most a single sentence. And no questions in return or any effort to keep the conversation going.
At one point, she got up to go to the toilet, and the older woman who was sitting at the table next to us leaned over and whispered to me “I have to say, I really admire your patience. She is a nightmare!”
5. He stuck his fingers in my dessert, licked his fingers and did it again!! I ordered a lemon meringue pie and offered him to some, he said “no” only to then proceed to say “actually that looks good” and sticks his fingers in for a taste. Yuck.
6. He said he was taking me out to dinner. He took me to a homeless shelter to eat. I felt so guilty.
7. I was 28 or 29 years old at the time. We’d been talking for approximately 10 minutes over one drink… Him: So do you want kids? Cuz if you do, you don’t want to wait too long. You’re drying up. Me: … Him: It’s biology. Don’t be mad.
Then there was the time I met a guy for coffee, it was like 9 or 10am. The coffee shop was busy but fairly quiet. He’d ask me a question, I’d answer and he’d loudly exclaim “Nice!!! High five!!!!” He did this like 4 or 5 times before I had to tell him to stop, I didn’t want to keep high fiving…
8. I had been seeing this guy for a few months but he kept me on the down low/didn’t want to commit. Finally took me out to dinner in public we sat at the bar. A little after we ordered his two friends got to the bar and he immediately got up before they spotted us. He went over to them and sat and ate dinner with them and texted me not to come over. SO I sat alone for most of the night until his friends left.
9. He went in for a kiss and he proceeded to ram his tongue in and out of my mouth leaving his saliva all over the lower part of my face. I was mortified and tried to play it off as to not make him feel bad. That was by far the worst kiss I’ve ever gotten. I still get second hand embarrassment when i think about it.
10. My freshman year of undergrad my TA for a comp sci class I was taking asked me on a date. He seemed normal/nice enough so I agreed and we went to dinner at a random restaurant in the city. He ordered for me which was not my favorite but I was like whatever cause he seemed to know the place really well.
He was a narcissistic weirdo and he talked about himself the entire time and kept asking me/telling me to “pay attention.” He told me all about his ex fiancé and basically went on a rant about how white women are so entitled so now he’s only interested in “black queens.” It was making my skin crawl, I felt physically ill. At the end I wanted to split the bill he said he would pay since I’d be paying him later wink wink.
I didn’t even know what to say or do I just stared at him and excused myself to go to the bathroom and I left through a side door. Luckily there was only two weeks left in the semester so I only saw him again for the final.
11. 2 that come to mind.
Guy who got me lingerie as a gift on the first date. Like really nice lingerie. Still really creepy too.
The guy who brought his kids to our first date. I didn’t even know he had kids.
12. Went out with guy from work who I didn’t know much about. He turned out to be a dick in many ways and was drunk when I showed up. Lowlight of the night was when he started douchily heckling the small cover band that was playing in the bar. The guy on the mic said, “I’ll give you 10 dollars out of my own pocket if you can tell me this girl’s name” and you guessed it, he literally blanked on my name in front of a room full of people.
Forgot the kicker. The next day he texted me saying, “You can try again,” as if I was the one who blew it.
13. Met online back in 2003. Agreed to meet at a diner we both knew. I got there first. She arrived, hit the gas instead of the brake, drove into the curb, then hit a light pole which fell over and landed on a parked van. No one got hurt but she was pretty embarrassed. Never heard back from her.
14. I got a girls number and went to the dentist a few days later. 4 wisdom teeth and a lot of drugs later, I apparently showed the dentist her number as my emergency pickup.
I have no memory of these events, but apparently she picked me up, took me to the pharmacy for my medication, and dropped me off at my apartment, where I passed out.
That was our first and only date. Apparently I didn’t make a good impression. Can’t blame her for that.
I have no idea why the dentist office asked drugged-up me for a pickup number. I assume they couldn’t reach my primary help number, but I never asked.
15. So many stories but one of the worst, sorry it’s a bit long:
I matched with this guy on tinder, and he offered to take me out to dinner. I thought that sounded nice so later that night he picked me up. We were driving and he asked me where I wanted to go. I told him I was fine with anything. He said, “Okay then” and pulled into Subway. He then told me that he wasn’t hungry, but that I should eat! So he stood outside of the Subway and watched while I went in and got myself food.
At this point I was already mentally done but I wanted to see how much worse it would get. Spoiler, it got so much worse.
So I’m sitting in the car with the stupid fucking sub on my lap, and he decided that it was a great idea to drive around, specifically through a dark, isolated ravine that was nearby.
16. He drove for about 10 minutes into the ravine, parked the car next to an abandoned tennis court and said, “Okay, you can eat now.” I was just thinking, “I really don’t want to die here”, so I choked down the soggy sub while he stared at me. The second I was done, he pulled the car out and drove me back home.
I was so grateful to make it home in one piece that it took me several days to process how fucked up the entire date was.
The cherry on top: at 2am that night, he came back to my house uninvited, carrying a bag full of stale donuts, and asked me if i wanted to have sex (but it had to be without a condom since he didn’t have any)
17. Haven’t had many dates but the worst/funniest was from Tinder (shock). The plan was to start at my house as a double date then if it went well split up and go out. It never got to the last part because he shit in my toilet, blocked it with toilet roll, got embarrassed when my friend went in, and left. Oh and he forgot his jacket in the rush so got one of his friends to come and get it the next day.