- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Playboy’s statement read: “The recent news about Facebook’s alleged mismanagement of users’ data has solidified our decision to suspend our activity on the platform at this time. There are more than 25 million fans who engage with Playboy via our various Facebook pages, and we do not want to be complicit in exposing them to the reported practices. That is why we have announced that we will be leaving Facebook’s platform, deactivating the Playboy accounts that Playboy Enterprises manages directly.”
2. The movement started when Elon Musk has decided to delete the Facebook pages for Tesla and SpaceX. After this, the Facebook stock began to plummet as more and more people would follow and also delete their accounts.
3. Instead of just leaving the Facebook like Elon Musk did, Cooper Hefner also gave a reason for bidding adieu. He said that Facebook’s content guidelines and corporate policies contradict Playboy’s values and that the platform.
4. This is another devastating milestone in Facebook's possible demise following the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Playboy Deletes all of its Facebook Pages