- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The painting is titled, 'Mr. Pynchon and the Settling of Springfield' and was painted in the 1930's by Italian artist, Umberto Romano. The painting depicts Mr. William Pynchon, a successful fur trader, and founder Springfield Massachusetts. Mr. Pynchon was born in 1590 and is seen above, surrounded by Native Americans. Only there is one man in the image who appears to be holding something a little out of the ordinary for the time this piece is set in. It appears to be a Native holding, yes, a cell phone.
2. A zoomed look shows that whatever this native is holding, does strongly resembled an iPhone, though the iPhone wasn't invented until hundreds of years later. SO what could it have been? Because it sure isn't . . . .
3. One of these! Silly kids, time travel is for science fiction.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- This 90 Year Old Mural Appears To Show A Native American With A Smart Phone
- NEXT GALLERY
- 41 Gut Wrenching Memes and Hilarious Pics