- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. They are just shoes right ? Not to some people
2. Adidas KB8 Selection 3000 Designed for Kobe Bryant, the KB8 shoes were never worn by the NBA All-Star, but they still go for upwards of 3K for an OG 1998 pair.
3. Air Jordan III 4500 The first shoe to feature the iconic Jumpman logo, originals of these can sell upwards of 4500!
4. Nike Air Mag 7000 If youve seen Back to the Future, then you can spot these from a mile away. Only 20 pairs were made back in 1989, and OGs of this futuristic design can sell upwards of 7000.
5. Air Jordan V 10000 Inspired by a WW2 Mustang fighter plane, these classy kicks were the first to feature a clear sole and a reflective tongue. An OG pair with Michael Jordans number 238243 can be had for upwards of 10K.
6. Air Jordan I 25000 Kicking off one of the greatest sneaker brands of all time, the Air Jordan I was the launching pad for Michael Jordans legacy. An original black and gold pair will cost upwards of 25K, if you can even find it