- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Bekki and ‘Mat’ – the name given to her favourite rug by the mum-of-two – were tied the knot and enjoying a relaxing honeymoon at home in Greater Manchester. During the intimate hour-long service Bekki, who was dressed in a traditional all-white wedding dress for the occasion, promised to love, honour and care for Mat ‘till death us do part’.
2. Bekki said: “I bought Mat about a year ago and I’ve been banging on about how much I love him to anyone who will listen ever since. “It became a bit of a thing with my friends who used to joke ‘if you love Mat so much why don’t you marry him?’.
3. “I spend so much time looking after him – cleaning him and vacuuming him a couple of times every day and making sure he always looks his very best – I couldn’t imagine being without him now.” Bekki uses stain remover to clear up any mess her two young children may have left on ‘Mat’ during the day.
4. “So, a few months ago when one of my friends said I should marry him, I said ‘I will then’. “It started as a bit of fun but I soon started looking into a service and eventually it became something I was determined to go through with. “I couldn’t be happier - I’m really looking forward to spending Christmas with Mat. “I’ve also promised that while I might step on Mat from time to time, I won’t ever walk all over him.” WHAT?!?
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Girl Getting Married to a Rug Does Not Bode Well For the Rest of Us Dudes
- NEXT GALLERY
- A Mixed Bag of Random Pics to Give You Your Fix