Woman Mistakenly Sends Selfies To Insurance Company
kilgore9012 Published 11/08/2017 in Funny
Her insurance agent asked her to take front and side profile photos before her insurance could be completed.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Shortly after being involved in a car accident, her insurance agent asked to take front and side profile photos so her insurance claim could be completed.
2. Clearly the 25-year-old Alyssa Stringfellow misunderstood and instead posed for a sequence of images and sent them to her insurer.
5. “I was totally embarrassed and mortified that his entire office had seen my photos,” she said. “I did think it was strange that he wanted photos of me but I just thought he must need them to identify who I was or if had any visible injuries."
6. “It was such a blonde moment but it has given so many people a laugh that I don’t care anymore.”
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Woman Mistakenly Sends Selfies To Insurance Company
- NEXT GALLERY
- 39 Great Pics And Memes to Improve Your Mood
Categories: Funny Funny Pictures Facepalm