- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Amber Luke, 24, from Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia, has spent £13,901 on transforming her looks, having her tongue split, earlobes stretched and other 'modifications'.
These include 200 tattoos, a boob job, lip and cheek fillers and ear spike implants, however getting her eyes tattooed was the most painful of them all. The tattoo addict went blind for three weeks after undergoing an agonising procedure to turn her eyes blue.
2. "I can't even begin to describe to you what the feeling was like. The best thing I can give you is once the eyeball was penetrated with the ink, it felt like (the tattoo artist) grabbed 10 shards of glass and rubbed it in my eye. That happened four times per eye, that was pretty brutal. Unfortunately, my artist went too deep into my eyeball."
3. The ordeal has put the Australian off undergoing further extreme body modifications, although she plans to keep getting tattoos until she is fully covered. Ms Luke said she has no regrets about her 10-year transformation.
The 'body modifier' claims to have received a mix of negative and positive feedback from strangers about her looks and that: "The procedure does not cause blindness if done correctly"... Riiight.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Girl Decides to Tattoo Her Eyes After Getting Tattoos Everywhere Else
- NEXT GALLERY
- Too Dank, Dirty And Savage For The Main Forum.