Top

Dog Turns on the Stove and Nearly Burns the House Down

When this guy was away at work one of his dogs decided to jump on the counter accidentally turning on the stove. There was a case of soda on the stove which lit on fire an nearly set the whole kitchen ablaze. Luckily it went out with hardly any damage done.
Next Video
toaster_strudel
Uploaded 10/31/2018
7
Ratings
  • 11,346 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code
Categories: Wow Animals & Nature

22 Comments