Top

Man Suffers Serious Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes in his Pocket

A man was left with serious burns after an e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket in Anaheim, California, on August 27. The incident occurred as the man was shopping in an HDTV Outlet in the city. The store provided Storyful with this footage, which shows sparks and a fire starting from the right pocket of the man’s pants.
Next Video
toaster_strudel
Uploaded 08/29/2018
10
Ratings
  • 13,658 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

22 Comments